Utility Assistance, Rent and Mortgage Relief, and Other Financial Supports

Organization: Community Service Society (CSS)

Call 212-614-5484 to see if you qualify for income support services. Grants are offered to low income New Yorkers who are in need of utility assistance and rent and mortgage relief. Also offers grants to help send children to licensed summer camp programs.


Service Category: Money Housing