Help with Eviction Prevention and Other Issues at POTS Legal Clinic

Organization: POTS (Part of the Solution)

Speak with an attorney or legal advocate if you are behind on your rent or otherwise in danger of eviction, or for help accessing public benefits. POTS can also offer brief advice and referrals on other legal issues. Call 718-220-4892, ext. 101 and leave a message or send an email to

Service Category: Legal Housing