Community Resource Library
Spring Exercise Classes (Free, via Zoom)
Sign up for free Zoom exercise classes starting in March 2022. We offer 5 different evidence-based exercise classes backed by research evidence that indicates participation can improve strength, balance, and fitness. Please feel free to sign up even if a class you’re interested in has already begun.
To see the class schedule, course descriptions, and to register, please click on the link: https://forms.office.com/r/9TTWTUnTjx. Alternatively, email email@example.com or call 773-508-1055.
1. Healthy Moves for strength and balance (low or high impact). 30 min 1x /week for 8 weeks (offered 3 different days, low & high impact).
2. Otago for strength and balance (offered specifically for the LGBTQ community and people living with HIV. 30 min 1x/week for 8 weeks.
3. Stay Active and Independent for Life (SAIL). 30 min 4x/week for 12 weeks.
4. Bingocize®, a bingo-like game with exercise and health education. 60 min 2x /week for 10 weeks (3 time options).
5. Tai Chi for arthritis. 60 min 1x/week (beginner & intermediate/advanced options).