"Service Name","Service Alternate Name",Category,Organization,Phone,Address,Contact,"Service Description",URL,"Application Process","Wait Time",Fees,Accreditations,Licenses,Details "Steps for name/gender changes on legal documents",,"Legal,",,"(202) 642-4542",,,"Check your state for state-specific instructions on general name change, name/gender change on a birth certificate, and name/gender change on a driver's license. Check also for instructions for name/gender change on the following federal documents: US Passports, Social Security Records, Selective Service, US Immigration Documents, Military/Veteran Records, and Consular Birth Certificates.",https://transequality.org/documents,,,,,, , Sources:,"Mutual Aid NYC" "Filtered by: ", "Downloaded: ","04/17/2024 20:53:44"